Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
andre chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:25:53 -0400
Hi,

There are only 2 softwares I know of that can convert wav to midi.  The
first one is Logic Audio Platinum from EMAGIC  (www.emagic.de).  This
software can convert monophonic audio track (flute, trumpet, voice, but not
guitar or piano) to midi.  It can't process chords.  Il will only process
one note at a time. But it works.  This software is very high end, very
expensive but very popular in the pro environnement.

The second software is Intelliscore ( www.intelliscore.net ).  There is a
demo on their web site. I tried it and must say was not very satisfied.
Maybe because there is something I missed.  It is reported to be able to
convert chords from wav to midi.

Andre Chiasson