Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:21:14 -0700
  Most of the widespread email viruses of the past year stick a fake address
into the From: header of the copies they send out.
  Makers of email server antivirus products seem to be choosing to ignore
this fact, and so sending large numbers of messages like this to people
whose machines are not, in fact, infected.  (Some include a copy of the
blocked message, complete with live virus, and one of the viruses tried to
look like a bounce message of this sort....)

  It's reached the point where the best explanation for AV vendors contining
to do this is that it's free advertising for their products.  i.e., spam.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode