Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:01:04 -0800

OE Support center:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;oex

Al Thompson
--------------

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shaleen"
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Attachment in OE

Hello Al,

I tried what you suggested but the 'Save attachments...' option on the File menu remains greyed-out. Has this
anything to do with my Security settings for OE which are set to 'Restricted Zone' or some other settings ?

I use Windows 95 (4.00.950 B), Internet Explorer 5.0 (5.00.2014.0216), Outlook Express 5.0, dial-up Internet
connectivity

Thanks in advance

Shaleen Kumar