Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:30:53 -0400
Thank you for the tip. I went to regedit and looked for "scvhost loader"
and I could not find it. Should I try that "Enterprise Console"?
Everyone talks about 98, ME and XP. What happened to WIN2Kpro?
I hate XP and 98/ME are too old. I have 2K on 2 computers, but I'm
going to try XANDROS (unix/linux)  on the desktop. It seems that only
411.ca is affected, and I use it a lot.  Thanks again,   AL SMITH

Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]> wrote:You have a Virus/Trojan:Troj/Sdbot-CY
Removal instructions are here:
http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/trojsdbotcy.html

alan smith wrote:

>I have no trouble getting on Internet Explorer, until I try www.411.ca to
>
>search a telephone number ( Americans use 411.com ), then I get a small
>
>window that says " IXPLORE.exe has generated errors and must close the
>
>program ". Then it reverts to my desktop. It is a 60Kb application file,
>
>located "C:/ Program Files/ Internet Explorer ". 411.ca always has 3 or 4
>
>pop-unders when I close 411. What would happen if I delete the file? Has
>
>anyone have this happen? OS Win2Kpro, P3, ASUS mobo
>
>Th

PCSOFT's List Owner's:
Bob Wright
Drew Dunn