Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 21:26:54 -0700
I have checked with Tech Support at AOL and they told me that you can
move the file but you can't edit it once it's moved.

One thing I might try is, created a sub folder and transfer to it.
Either that or create several folders like we do with our "IE
Favorites", or "Netscape Bookmarks."

Sincerely,

Frank SUszka

Elizabeth Boston wrote:

> I cannot figure out how to back up onto a disc my favorite
> places.  I have almost 1500 and really need to weed them out, but
> want to save them first.  I have a Hewlett Packard 1998-99
> computer with Microsoft works, and my server is AOL.  I hope you
> can help me on this.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>