Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:11:34 -0400
Apparently you are running NT, 2K or XP to have an NTFS file format. If you are reformatting for a new install you can do it from the 2K or XP CD.  It would help to know what OS you are using, and what it is you want to do.  What are you using to format the drive that is giving you the message?

>How do I format my hard drive if its got NTFS file system running on it?  I get error message saying I cant format my hard drive because I've converted itt oo NTFS?

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode