Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:44:25 -0000
Laurence Grignolo asked:-

> I can edit the
> photographs individually but don't know how to transform
> them into jpgs  or files i can upload to be developed.

If there are a lot of photographs in the Word file a quick
way of getting at them is to use the Word Menu Option
"File/Save as Web Page"

That will give you the same file but with an .html suffix.
Part of the process of turning the file into a web page is
to produce a folder of the same name as the original Word
file. Inside that folder will be the individual pictures
you wanted. You can then deal with them as normal.

If you don't have a utility to deal with graphics then
Irfanview
http://www.irfanview.net/
Is the shareware package to go for.....

Regards

Tony
Rutland, UK

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!