Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:26:15 -0800
Thank you to all that responded. My camera did NOT create a PAL file, it was
set to NTSC. The problem turned out to be that the frame rate was only 25
fps, which is lower than the NTSC standard of 29.9... Pinnacle has a
reference to this problem on their website if you know how to look for it.
Their solution, now get this:  "use VirtualDub to change the frame rate".
How about that for a commercial product recommending a GNU public license
freeware!

I had forgotten about VirtualDub, but Rick reminded me of it and I got the
latest version. Indeed, that made the "fix" possible. However, other video
editing software seems to have no problem with the 25 fps file - Pinnacle
has a lot to like in the interface, but as a whole it is a big
disappointment (at least for me and some other users).

Peter