Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2011 14:39:54 -0400
Hi Diane,

I was just in the process of adding some info I omitted in my previous post
when I got your response.
IE has it's own Content Advisor. It may well be that a plays a role in this.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Internet-Explorer-Content-Advisor-frequently-asked-questions
I know this is for Win7 ,but the same applies to Vista.

You didn't indicate which version of IE you have ,but you can't uninstall IE
7 from Vista ,
it's part of the OS. What you can try is a Reset , just what you indicated.
Control panel > Internet Options >Advanced tab > Near the bottom you'll find
a Reset button.
Please be aware that it doesn't reset certain settings, see
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926717

Here's a nice tutorial that explains it with screenshots
http://www.malwarehelp.org/how-to-reset-internet-explorer-7-to-its-default-settings-ries.html
(including description of the other button - Restore Advanced Settings)

If it doesn't clear the the Content Advisor and still asks for password you
can clear this
by using Content Advisor Password Remover
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/conadvpass.html

If you have IE 8 ,you can uninstall and it will revert to IE7 ,but can also
do a re-install or repair or start
with the Reset procedure as mentioned above.
Also see an detailed description of How to reset Internet Explorer settings
, with an M$ FixIt solution as well
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

If you don't have enough privileges to uninstall, right-click the
uninstaller and elevate your privilege
by selecting Run As  Administrator.

Since you did have some suspicious files ,do run a full AV scan and in
addition run another anti-malware scan
using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free

Peter E.