Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marilyn Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:40:54 -0400
Hope someone can help with my problem.

I decided to get rid of my Quick Launch Bar to see if I could get along without it.  I right clicked on the taskbar, selected Toolbars and unchecked it.  I found I wanted it back so checked it under Toolbars.  The only problem is that now the Quick Launch Toolbar is on the right hand side of my taskbar next to the tray.  I have tried to drag it to the left next to the Start button but it goes so far and stops.  Anytime I open programs, the buttons showing those open programs are now next to the start button.  I want my Quick Launch bar next to the start button.  Does anyone have any idea how I can accomplish this?

TIA

Marilyn Wilson

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions