Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 11:23:58 -0400
At 10:43 AM 5/21/00, Bob Wright said:

I read through this the first time and it is not really clear.   I read it
through
>again today and it still is not clear, since it is the same question.   I do
>not understand the problem, (that is probably what everyone else thought
>and the reason for no answers).
>
>Can you better describe your symptoms.   The Quick Launch toolbar
>displays too many icons?  It has icons over and under that spread off
>the toolbar?   Please be more specific.

Okay, I'll try...:-)
On the quicklaunch toolbar I am looking at 7 icons.  There is a double
caret on the right to see additional icons when clicked.  The problem is
that I can see the top edge of icons 8-14 directly underneath the first 7
icons.  I can actually click the second row of icons from the top showing
edge of the icon and it will run the associated program.
It's really nothing but an aesthetic problem but it is annoying.
What I'm basically trying to do is make the toolbar slightly smaller in
height so the top of the second row of icons doesn't show.
I know it's confusing but maybe that will make it clearer?
--
Regards,
Alan

                         http://nospin.com/rode