Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:46:37 -0800
Were you using the freeware version? The freeware version is very small and
quick although as you say it is similar in speed
to  selecting  <Properties>....... this is because it checks all
sub-directories of the folder and gives you a complete breakdown. The
display problem surprises me..you must be running at a  low resolution  for
the pop up window to be that big.....or maybe there is a conflict with your
video driver...and all the multiple Treesize programs running in the
taskbar  suggests that you or something in your setup is activating it
multiple times. I have never had a bit of  problem with Treesize in any
version of Win9x or NT4. In fact this is the first time I have heard of a
problem.
  However it sounds like Treesize is more then you want anyway.

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group

>I tried Tree Size, and took it off my computer. It has several problems.
>It gives more information than I need. To get to space reading takes as
>long as using Properties in Explorer. For some reason, the Tree Size
>windows fall off the screen, hiding readings, and the Windows resist
>being dragged up. The windows don't close if you don't click close, but
>instead pile up in Taskbar.
>
>Demetri

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>