Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 06:51:09 -0600
At 12:00 PM 3/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
>In the Agent 1.5 folder in the Data folder there is a DAT file that is over
>300MB. If I delete this file then when I fire up Agent all of the message
>bodies from that particular newsgroup are gone. I am under the assumption

I'm not sure what you are asking here.  It appears that you are asking
about reducing the size of the file that holds the bodies and attachments
of messages without deleting all the messages?  What you want to do is
"purge" messages.  Look up "purge" in the help file and read about how to
set the purge options.  Then go to Message ... Properties ... and you will
find tabs that let you set the options that determine how and when message
bodies are automatically or manually deleted and the data file is
compacted.  The attached files are included in the bodies of the messages.
If I've missed the mark here, please write back with more detail on what
you need.