Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Clarence W. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:02:17 -0500
Based on a recommendation of a friend I made a batch file to save my Favorites folder using notepad as follows:

@echo off
xcopy c:\windows\favorites\ /s a:\Favorites /l

I entitled it SavFav.bat and saved it in a folder in the C drive. Then I created a shortcut to it on the desktop. When I dc the short cut on the desktop I get a program called X Copy 32. It ask the following question: "Does Favorites specify a file or directory name on the target? I selected file the first time and directory the second time. The program runs but nothing is saved to the floppy.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong and what I can do to make this batch file work. Thanks for your help, Clarence

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html