Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Darlene Bost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:21:18 -0400
Reply to:
Barbara Buehring <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Barbara,

I'm not sure it's freeware but the program you are looking for is
themes.exe.  There are numerous freeware themes however, you might try the
following:

http://www.mountvalley.com/dreamtheme
http://theme.simplenet.com/homepage.html
ftp.monash.edu.au/pub/win95.themes/index.html
http://www.qni.com/~nthezone/index3.html

A search on any engine should turn up the themes program.  If you have a
problem, email me and I'll send it to you.

HTH.

Darlene Bost