Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:18:00 -0400
At 5/31/2003 07:57 PM, Diane Duncan wrote:

>>At 07:53 AM 5/28/03 -0700, you wrote: Virtual memory is a feature which
>>allows you to run several large tasks at once, by moving some of each task
>>out onto the hard drive when it's not urgently needed.

<snip>

>According to my Virtual Memory window, I have on the Hard disk: C:\1258MB
>Free and D:\28055MB Free
>
>It's been set on the "Recommended, Let Windows manage the settings" radio
>button.

<snip>

>I'm running Win98se with 286MB RAM and use lots of heavy apps (Eudora,
>image and graphic fiddlers, ZAPro, NAV).  Memory usually runs at 66%.

Are you sure that you are having "real" memory problems or Resource
problems. The reason I say that is Eudora is a real "Windows Resource" hog
if several mailbox "Tabs" are open at the same time.  Note that Resources
are not related to memory.  I have seen the virtual memory message with low
Windows resources.  [By the way I use Eudora also in spite of this problem.
I just have to be careful on my 98 machine.]

Try running your Resource Meter minimized to the Systray and see if it
turns yellow or red just before you get the message.

Doug

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml