Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 11:43:42 -0400
There is no adware or spyware of any kind installed with AVG.

This from the AVG FAQ at:
http://www.grisoft.com/faq/us_faqtext.php?id=175&sid=26

"When AVG is installed directly using the setup.exe, some other program is
installed rather than AVG or an error message is displayed saying that
download file is not a WIN32 file

This problem is caused by the WinZip SelfExtractor. When AVG installation is
started without extracting it first, WinZip uses the first setup.exe file
that it finds for installation. Therefore, if there is an existing file
named “setup.exe” (from another application) in the folder where AVG is
downloaded, the WinZip will refer this file as “the installation file” and
use it to install the AVG. To install AVG properly, please follow these
steps:

1. Create a new folder and extract the installation file from the AVG
package using your WinZip (or any other unpacking software) into the new
folder.
2. Start the SETUP.EXE application from this folder".
Probably nothing is wrong. Could be a case of adware (advertisements
installed along with the AVG software).  Try Avast Anti Virus, free
software which doesn't contain anything but the antivirus program. Program
installers hardly ever install the wrong programs, so assume that the
Choice Hotels directory came with the program.

J. Dent
*****

At 04:35 AM 10/1/2004, you wrote:
>I downloaded avg free anti virus program from  Grisoft.com. After
>downloading was completed, I continued to set up and The set up Wizard was
>trying to set up a Directory by Choice Hotels. Any idea what is wrong?
>Evelyn

www.zoemargo.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml