Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lynne Kilcoyne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:41:05 -0400
Here's some additional suggestions.
   1.  Click on Start | Settings | Control Panel
   2. In the control panel double-click on Add / Remove Programs
   3. Look through the list of installed programs for any item that says
either "Norton" or "Symantec" or "LiveUpdate". (for example "Symantec
AntiVirus Corporate Edition" or "Norton AntiVirus 2000")
   4. For each "Norton", "Symantec", or "LiveUpdate" item, select the item
and click Add / Remove. Follow the instructions, and click Yes or Yes to all
when prompted.
      When you are done there should be no items in the list that say
"Norton", "Symantec", or "LiveUpdate".
   5. Click OK to close the Add / Remove Programs window.
   6. Reboot your computer if it hasn't already automatically rebooted.
   7. Delete the c:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus (or c:\Program
Files\Norton) folder.
   8. Delete the c:\Program Files\Symantec folder.
   9. Delete the c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared folder.

If uninstalling Symantec AntiVirus using Add / Remove Programs does not
work, you can use the directions on this Symantec website to manually remove
all elements of Symantec Antivirus from your computer.

Lynne Kilcoyne