Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:54:18 -0500
Hello,

I need to know how to create a simple product formula in Excel. The HELP
link in Excel didn't help.

We are doing some house renovation and need a spread sheet to track our
costs. Each row will have an item listed in the left hand column with the
price per item and quantity needed in following columns. I want the last 3
columns of each row to be (1) the price of one item, multilpied by (2) the
quantity needed for that item, followed by (3) the product in the last
column. I also need the bottom row of the last column to calculate the total
project cost.

We are setting up a spread sheet for each room. Is there a way to link the
total cost from each room's spread sheet into another spread sheet so we can
keep track of the total cost of all the house renovations we are doing?

Thanks,

Tom

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml