Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ed Thomasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 01:11:31 -0600
I suddenly srarted having problems with Roxio which finally ended w/illegal
operations.
Also got your same message a few times. I tried uninstalling and
reinstalling the software w/no success, I finally installed Nero and
everything works OK! If you can borrow another burning program, you might
give it a shot.
Ed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emie" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 12:00 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Corrupted Driver? Program?

I attempted to use my CDR-W (BusLink 52x24x52) this morning for my weekend
backups when I noticed that the system tray icon for my DirectCD had a red
crossbarred circle on it.  Calling up my Roxio CDCreator Plus produced an
error stating:  "No supported drive present."  What's weird about this is
that the burner can recognized and read my last week's backup CDs (even
printed a .doc file from it),  but will not record files or burn CD today.
The CDR (AOpen, 52X) played my favorite music CD no problem.  I have not
done a full test yet but I have this eerie  feeling that the recording or
burning part of this CDR-W is gone?  Kaput?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml