Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2010 09:28:32 -0600
I have moved to Windows 7 and have had to switch to Thunderbird for
email since Windows Mail is no longer included.  (Unless you download
the free copy of Windows Essentials and sign a ten-page license form.
Even then, it is a pain...)

I am having trouble with attachments.  I get a message with a pdf
attachment and forward it to a list of people, but they can't open the
attachment.  I forward it to myself, too, and I can't open the
attachment.  However, if I copy the attachment to a folder on my hard
drive, then I can open it!  Is there any way to fix this so that the
added work is not necessary?  (I am dealing with all levels of computer
expertise.)  It is evidently some kind of addressing problem with
Thunderbird.

Is there a good reference for Thunderbird?  The web site had a few
FAQ's,  and a list of settings that you could use to customize it, but
didn't seem to have anything in-between.  I want a "Thunderbird for
people who are smarter than dummies but dumber than experts."  :)

Dean Kukral

                       http://freepctech.com/rode