Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:01:09 -0800
You will need a <voice> modem. All modern Voice modems should run on Win 98
and NT4.  These come in various flavors..all have answering service
capabilities ...some add the ability to be used as a phone with a plug in
microphone and some add  the ability to be  talk to your opponent while
playing games in real time on line or across a modem connection. Voice
modems run from 75 dollars on up depending on speed, brand  and whether
they are Winmodems or stand alone cards.....they are even less with special
sales and discount programs. I paid 20 for a Action Tech 56k V90  internal
voice Winmodem from Comp USA  ...Sale price was 75 and then there was
various rebates that in the end my cost was 20  plus tax...... it works
quite well.

All voice modems come with  software that will permit them to work as a
phone message center but I think the best software available for this is
Winfax Talkworks 9 which sells for about 100 dollars. A high quality voice
/ phone modem and this software will give you the phone message capability
of a large company.

                                  -----