Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Raouf El Messiry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:00:38 +0000
Hi,

I have a problem installing Norton Anti Virus 5 on Win98 OEM (Enabled - Arabic)
After the installation, I restart windows and I just have my desktop and .... thats
all, I mean that
I  only see my wallpaper, no Icons no nothing, but a small minimized window titled
"Norton Anti Virus"
The explorer in hanged and so is my pc.

No problem installing and working with Win98 Upgrade, the problem is only with the
OEM version

I tried this on many single PCs (not connected to Lans) that have nothing installed
but Windows and Norton Anti Virus.
I searched on Symantec and Microsoft knowledge base, but I have found nothing.
Any suggestions ?  I will be glad to try anything....

TIA,
Raouf El-Messiry
Cairo, Egypt

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: