Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:18:33 -0400
Good day listers,

Recently you  had  post about thumb nails disappearing.
I have a question along a similar line.
This situation has occurred to me on  different machines
A gateway 2000 Pentium 2 and a dell  dimension pentium3
both running windows 98 se

I keep my folders all viewable in details, and  also web view--this way if there is a picture I want to see I can just click once and then you will see the stats about the file as it says generating preview.  this is how a tend to look at a folder of pictures , and then to go to the next just hit the arrow key and it generates a preview of the next.  After awhile though this seems to disappear. How/why?
I know it has nothing to do with enabling thumbnails as right clicking on some folders will give you the option of doing.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>