Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 23:42:18 -0700
As a small addition to this message: Hitting the ESC key on the keyboard has the
same effect as clicking the Cancel button.  Also, cancelling or ESCaping the
login box -- even if you don't have a "real" password stored, can cause the
problem.

In both cases, you aren't logged on to what Windows thinks is a network, so you
don't have access to any other passwords you may have stored in the Windows 95
password list, like Dialup Networking.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]