Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Holli Van Nest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:46:25 -0500
Hi folks,

The network is a Windows network with a combination of Win '95 and
WFW 3.11 machines.  One of the WFW 3.11 machines is a print server
known as machine three.  Machine one is running Win '95 and is a file
and print server.  Machine eight is running Win '95 and is supposed
to be able to see both machines one and three, but it is only seeing
machine one.  Here's where it gets confusing to me.

Machine three (WFW) is set up to share a Panasonic KXP-4420 as
"Panasonic."  Machine eight cannot print to the Panasonic, but can
print to Machine one's HP 6p.  Other machines have been able to
print to the Panasonic.  I have checked everything I can think of -
in Device Manager on machine eight, everything appears to be working
correctly, but when I tried to delete the Panasonic printer and
reinstall it, I get a message telling me that I don't have access to
that part of the network.

Perhaps, it is a cabling problem, but the green lights for the
NICs appear on the backs of both machines, and on the hub.  And on
the Win 95 machines, the NICs are listed as working properly.  Plus,
on all machines, I get prompted to login to the network.

In short, all but one computer seems to be able to see machine three
(the print server), but computer eight is not able to, but can see
the other print (and file) server.

Any ideas what I should check next?  Thanks!

Holli

*********
Holli Van Nest