Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ed Nottingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 07:45:32 -0500
Prior to posting, I did search PCSoft archives regarding simplified backups, but still have some questions.  I'm also an avid reader of the LangaList (www.langa.com) and he has some interesting material at:
<http://www.langa.com/backups/backups.htm>.
Currently, I use DriveImage 5.0 and make backups to CDs monthly, and also back a full tape backup on my office Micron 800, 35GB hard drive, 512 MB RAM, running Windows XP.  Several times a week, I back up my data files to CD, and daily make backups of my critical office data files.  But, I'd still like to find a simple way of have a complete backup of my C, D, E partitioned drives (Windows stuff, programs, and data - "memory" is on F, IE Temp on G, GoBack 3.0 files on H, and DriveImage on I).  I've thought about installing a second 40 GB hard drive, but not sure then how to sent it up for a simple copy to be created(I know drive image will do a mirror backup, but I think that might be compressed, not sure).  What are people's thougths on using USB 2.0 external hard drives for backups?  I like to assume the "worst case scenario" so that if my hard drive crashes, I could be up and running in less than an hour with a high degree of certainty that all my files (or most nearly all) were intact.
Thoughts, suggestions, input?
Thanks in advance,
Ed
www.DrEdNottingham.com