Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Siva Lokanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:21:49 +0600
         I had posted to PCSOFT  that I was unable to uninstall some
programs due to their
 "install.log" files having got deleted. One such program being yahoo
messenger.
>         I received the suggestions:
> >   Try re-installing the program, to create a new install.log file,
> then  un-install it for good.
         I tried out the above suggestion, but found that the new
installation got removed, but the old one yet remained.
        I posted this problem again, and [log in to unmask] replied:
>Some programs will delete their folder by themselves when you uninstall
them
>but some don't. Yahoo is one of those that doesn't. The folder stays in
the
>Program Files with all the other programs you installed there. When you
go
>Start/Programs you get a long list (length of list depends on how many
>programs installed) of all the programs that are installed on your
computer.
>If you check that list and don't see Yahoo Messenger there that means
that
>it was uninstalled and you can't run it, but it's files folder is still
on
>your hard drive. If you do see the Yahoo Messenger in your
Start/Programs
>then it is most likely the old version.
        Yes, I do see the Yahoo Messenger in my Start/Programs even
after installing and uninstalling the new version. How can get rid of
this, other than by deleting the folder, which method of course will not
make the correction in the registry?
        Thanks                   Siva Lokanathan

                         http://nospin.com/rode