Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:04:01 -0700
Perhaps I should clarify. Here is an example of the problem:
1. I log onto a survey site
2. Answer a page of questions and click continue
3. Browser displays a blank page or some error accessing message - I don't
remember
4. Press refresh on the browser and the next page appears fine
6. Sometimes refresh has to be pressed twice to get the page to show up

This sometimes happens when a server is very busy, but Zone Alarm seemed to
have it show up much more often.

Peter