Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bassim Assamarrai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 16:21:20 +0300
Date:    Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:06:13 -0600
From:    Robert Elmers <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Slide show program

I'm in need of a program that will allow me to take pictures of my daughter
and future son-in-law and make a slide show. I want to be able to put the
show on a CD and show it at their reception. I would like to be able to have
music in the background (also on the CD) and have different fade in and out
of the pictures
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My *humble* suggestion is to use SlowView viewing utility, it's free
small and more than powerful for individuals use. This utility doesn't setup or
install itself to the hosting compute, this is an important feature to make
your work viewable on different computer platforms.
It's works with Windows 95/NT/98/2000/ME/XP.

it supports more than 40 image, video, and audio formats! Among the most
known are: JPEG, GIF, MNG, PSD, TIFF, TGA, MP3, AVI, MOV, and many
others! You'll be able to browse images in thumbnail mode, or one by one.
It is available from http://www.slowview.at/ , nothing prevents you from distributing
this software in the licensee agreement on "As It Is" bases.

You may make it run automatically from the CD by using an Autorun creating
utility like AUTOPLAY MENU STUDIO PRO 2.02 *according to my experience,
it's the most user-friendly but not the best* .

Good Luck
Bassim Assamarrai

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml