Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 18:09:57 EDT
I keep getting the message on my computer "Explorer has performed and illegal
operation.........".  Any suggestions as to my problem?  Would any of you
suggest that I uninstall IE and reinstall it?  I think I am running 4.01.  Is
there maybe a Service Patch that needs to be downloaded?  Would appreciate
any help.  This has been ongoing now for almost a month and I am tired of
having to reboot my computer all day.

In addition, I am also getting the message "Waol has performed an illegal
operation......."  Any suggestions on that would be appreciated also.

Thank you,
Susan Hays

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html