Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:32:56 -0600
So much depends on what exactly you want to do with the software.  If you
are doing the whole accounting thing, then QuickBooks and QuickBooks Pro
work very well.  If you just want to write the invoice and not necessarily
keep track of the payments, past due etc, you could simply create something
using MS Access or even Word, just to have a printed form
Mike Buraczewski