Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:09:53 +0200
Arachnophilia is as WYSIWYG as Notepad is - it classifies as raw HTML
editor!
The changes can't be seen immediately - you must save&reload in browser or
press "preview" button, i.e. you can't type and see the page updated as
you type.

As for the true WYSIWYG... Try Frontpage 2K... or go to ZDNet reviews at
http://www.zdnet.com/products/filter/guide/0,7267,6006713,00.html
and read there. Most of these programs you can evaluate for 30 days... I
think 30 days is enough time to build a site.

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

> I like Arachnophilia. Changes can be seen immediately in a browser window.
> Ist page is more powerful, but Arachnphilia will handle even a complicated
> site:

>     I'm hoping that someone could direct me to a free progam to create a
> very basic web site. I would prefer it to be as WYSIWYG as possible. I
> have worked with various desktop publishing software, but nothing
> related to web site creation. I have tried 1st Page 2000 and found it
> difficult to get started. Perhaps I am not being patient enough?
>     Thanks for your input.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html