Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:04:56 -0500
Yes...  There are several(?) test files...

Maybe the virus sites offer something... (Try there first.)
You "might" want to do a search there or on the WEB of the string:
EICAR Test String.68  or just EICAR
I got into a minor hassle uploading them to the "old" Bulletin
Board System user file areas on occasion...
The properly configured systems would either lock-up, or
halt and present a warning screen to the "operator" (who
it would seem, was never there...  Opps!!!)
I have a feeling some of the better email server software
would do about the same thing... (Except the halt part...)
Downloading one from the WEB should NOT be a problem,
but THAT is part of the PROBLEM!!!   (grin...)
So it might be necessary to make a test file by hand,
same as the very first one I ever had/saw...
Unfortunately, I forget how that is done...
I currently have a file like this (or two) in Norton Quarantine
on my hard drive.  If I "cut them loose" in a normal directory
I will find to hard to complete a normal scan...
If you want me to "try" to e-mail one of these to you
reply "off list" with REQUEST in the subject line...
The file size is around 68 bytes...
Given the current climate of "the WEB" I very seldom
send file attachments unless specifically asked, or
only to people I know.            Rick