Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Totty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:12:12 -0500
After posting my last note, I proceeded to put my computer into Stand By.
Only this time I saw a note I've been ignoring.  On my shutdown option
screen when I put the cursor over Stand By a message pops up to inform me
that if I hold down the shift key while clicking on Stand By my computer
will go into Hibernation.  So, there is a difference in the two modes.
Stand By is described as a "low power" state and I do know it affects more
than the monitor.

So, I guess I'm back to my original question: what's the difference between
Hibernation and Stand By?  I apologize for any confusion I may have
introduced with my sloppiness.

Gordon Totty

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml