Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary W South <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:32:05 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/00 1:05:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< but the background (we are talking about
 Word97 here, not?) works fine - it does have additional colors. But only
 40 at the top icon, mostly shades of grey but some colors.  Are you saying
 that is all there is supposed to be? 40? - it is on the Tables and Borders
 Toolbar. >>

My  Word 97 also has 40 choices. Top 5 rows are all white, grays, and black.
Bottom three have colors but also have 1 white & 2 grays. Mine is set to the
default as I have never tried to change this.

Gary South

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html