Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 01:41:30 -0400
Hi Diane,

Looks like you may have to delve into the settings of IE. Security is set
too high in a sense.
Check the Phishing filter settings and also if you have website checking
turned on.
Another reason could be interference from your AV program.
Eg. AVG has Linkscanner, which , if improperly set ,won't allow you to go
anywhere.
Others may have similar features. WOT is another one that can create havoc.
You may have to start "white-listing" safe pages.
I consider these add-ons obnoxious in themselves since they often unfairly
condemn certain websites
and it often takes ages to have them  (the companies) correct their opinion.
Many businesses have been adversely affected by these unfair assessments of
their websites.

While it may well be due to a virus or other malware, this could be cured by
running the appropriate scans for that.

I have said this many times before ,but maybe this will get your attention
and that of the other list readers:
Please use a "condom" for your browser . Some names: Sandboxie ,BufferZone
and others.
Don't be fooled by the so-called private browser settings. They do nothing
to protect you when you click
a malicious link on a website.
The above programs "sandbox" the browser and anything that is handled
through it stays in this sandbox.
Pick up a virus, spyware or rogue program and it can't harm your system.
Just delete the "sandbox' and it's gone.

HTH,
Peter E.
PS. For your convenience:
Sandboxie   http://www.sandboxie.com/