Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Camerons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 03:01:52 -0500
Hi Marvin:  I've had the multiple duplicate email thing happen a few times,
and I finally called my ISP help desk.  They checked my mailbox and without
fail, each time this occurred there was a large email that somehow will not
come through, and every time you check your mail, you get doubles of your
messages all over again.  They went in and removed the "big one" and then my
mail came through just fine...and only 1 of each.  Hope this helps.

Mary Cameron