Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:47:00 -0700
Mark Rode wrote:
>> I have kept Windows cardfile on my computer since the days of Windows
>> 3.1 and I keep phone numbers and addresses in a cardfile.The last
>> couple of times I have opened my cardfile I have been warned  that it
>> is Read Only and I can't save any changes to it.I checked the
>> Properties sheet for the file and Read Only is not check
>> marked.Anybody got any ideas how I can get this file working right
>> again?
>> I'm on Win XP SP3 on an e-Machine T3410.
>> Later, Ray Parrish
>
> Try this, select the Cardfile data file>>>right
> click>>>properties>>>Security Tab>>>advanced>>put a check in <Inherit
> from parent....etc>
>
> Then press Apply/OK as you back out.

There is no Security Tab on my Properties dialog. I'm on XP Home if that
makes a difference.
> try AZZ Cardfile...http://www.freepctech.com/rode/015.shtml ....
> simple and easy it is similar but better then Cardfile. And it will
> import your Cardfile data bases.
I think I may have already downloaded that, I wasn't aware it would
import my cardfile however, thanks for the info.

> SP3 had a problem with certain HP AMD computers, however it has been
> mostly problem free, and the problems have been dealt with.  I have
> installed it on all my XP computers, and slip streamed it into my XP
> install CD, and I would recommend doing so. It does install
> Microsoft's window certification anti piracy software, but if your
> copy of XP is genuine you won't be bothered.
I only had one problem with SP3 on my update, I had to uninstall and
reinstall Windows Live Messenger after the update as it kept trying to
install and tossing an error each time it started. Other than that I
have been pleased with the update.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
http://rayparrish.spaces.live.com/ Ray's Space, poetry, shareware, freeware