Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:03:15 EDT
Right click on the Start button, go to Explore. Click on America Online, then
underneath, there should be a folder named back up.  Click on back up.  If
they haven't been deleted, your address book and favorite places will come up
on the screen on the right beside your screen name.  You can send those to a
floppy.  Then after downloading AOL again, you can add them back in with the
Save/Replace feature in AOL.  AOL 4.0 is available for download also.  Go to
Keyword "AOL 40", if you would like to have 4.0 version back.  Personally, I
had major problems with 5.0, so I have version 4.0 also.

Susan Hays