Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donna White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:56:54 -0500
Thank you first; I am a senior citizen and self taught, your site has been helpful; I have windows XP home edition- I downloaded Dictionary fro Rodes site and it worked fine, recently I went to use it in Microsoft Word and when I click on it a box comes up; "The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings"; ??what happened.
The other problem I have is in last computer I downloaded a program on CD and when I try to install in new computer it shows "read only" and I cannot remove- ? is how to remove "read only" Thanks Donna

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml