Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 21:45:40 -0400
Hi Dennis,

I can only answer the first part of your question:
"company.com"  is the domain name and "office" is the subdomain.
I'm not too familiar running a PC webserver,so I'll have to pass on that
one (sorry)

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Parts of a URL
From: Dennis Duke <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 05-Jul-2008 12:09:57 PM

Hopefully this question is appropriate for this group. In a URL such as
www.office.company.com, what is the 'office' part of the URL called?
Also, if I have a web server running on my PC, how do I get it to
recognize that part of the URL?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>