Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 14:28:06 -0500
Alan, I spent weeks trying to do what I think you are asking.  Anyway, a
kind person on another list gave me these instructions and it worked
perfectly for me:

1.  In the OE folder, delete the messages you don't want to copy, leaving
all the ones you want to save.  (That         way you don't copy the ones
you don't want).
2.  Highlight all the messages you want to save in a block.
3.  Minimize the OE Window.
4.  Put a floppy in the A: drive
5.  Double click My Computer and OPEN Drive A:
6.  Minimize the A: drive
7.  Now put the two windows (OE and A) side by side
8.  Right Click  on the block of messages you have highlighted in the OE
window and drag (or hold down R)         them  into the Floppy A window.
Select Copy or Move as desired.
9.  Close both windows when the files are completely copied.

This solved a huge problem for me when I had a corrupted mailbox and was
going to lose all my messages.  Hope it is what you are looking for.

Barbara Allen

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions