Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:51:24 GMT
I need help in understanding strange messages about viruses I'm getting from my Juno e-mail service.  I have two e-mail accounts with Juno and in one of them, and only one, almost daily I receive one or more messages that mail that I've sent to someone was undeliverable.  The strange thing is that in every case I don't know the addressee and I've not addressed any mail to that person.  Additionally, none of the names are in my address book.  More often than not, the reason that the mail was undeliverable was that it contained a virus and was rejected by the addressee's mail server.  The virus, sometimes named and sometimes not, is something like "Mytob" (or close to that).  My computer is protected with anti-virus, anti-spyware, and anti-adware software.  This has been going on for a long time, but other than the receipt of these strange messages everything seems perfectly normal.  I'd be most interested in understanding what's going on here and, in particular, how can I stop this from happening.
Lewis Emerson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml