Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Curt Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:39:49 +0000
On 25 Aug 98, at 20:39, Patricia Doran wrote:
> there is a program called magic folders...

I was evaluating Magic Folders myself and was just about ready to
register the program *until* I found out that there is an
incompatibility problem between Magic Folders and Zip Magic.
There are 2  reasons I mention this:

1.  Anyone who uses Zip Magic might be interested to know that
there is a serious compatibility problem between these 2 programs

AND

2.  While I was at the Mijenix website I noticed that Explorer Plus
has the capability to encrypt files and folders.  I have been an
Explorer Plus fan for years and this is one of the few programs that I
would *not* want to be without.  Even though I already had the
program, I didn't realize that this program had the feature I was
looking for...

Consequently, even though I would have removed Zip Magic in favor
of Magic Folders - I would highly recommend Explorer Plus to
anyone as it has encryption and much, much more.  Additionally,
Mijenix will provide the increased protection of DES encryption for
free for Explorer Plus if you contact them.  However, the encryption
capability that comes with Explorer Plus is probably adequate for
most folks.

Power Desk info is here:

http://www.mijenix.com/powerdesk98.htm

Info on Power Desk DES encryption is here:

http://www.mijenix.com/pd98DES.htm

Don't forget to visit:
Curt's Corner in Cyberspace
http://www.syspac.com/~cdavis