Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 02:19:46 -0700
Hi Loy.  Though I can't confirm if this is really the cause of the problem,
but let me share some of my experience.  I had that scenario also when my
hard drive had problems, causing the operating system to "crawl" and showing
the icons in groups of two(2).  I did a system scan and found out that I had
a worm running on my system.  Again, I can't assume this because you stated
that your problem happens when using Windows Explorer.  Hope my experience
could give you some insights.  Thanks

Frederick