Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:17:10 -0500
Try fully UNINSTALLING Tune-up Utilities 2006 using Add-Remove. Uninstall
the scanner device drivers by: Start - Right click My Computer - Select
properties - left click Hardware - select Device Manager - scanners are
usually found under Imaging devices. Right click and select uninstall.
Reboot computer and you should then be able to install the scanner drivers
and Tune-up Utilities 2006. I have used Tune-up utilities for years and find
it to be a reliable program.

Richard L. Caruso

Hydrokinetic Contact Lens Laboratory

12807 Royal Drive - Suite 107