Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 02:11:56 -0500
David Gillett's original msg (clipped):---

<<< You can usually right-click and choose "Save Target
As" to download the larger image without leaving the current page.>>>

I am sorry I am not clear on this and shall appreciate some clarification.

right clicking a url link in IE does bring up the "save target as" option but when you choose that option (left click) IE produces an error msg.

for example I right clicked the pc soft link

 "http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml" which is at the end of every post and on left clicking the "save target as"   got the error msg  "internet explorer can not down load pc soft.shtml'];from of ['htp

internet explorer was not able to open this internet site.

the requested site is either unavailable or can not be found "

thanks for any assistance and have a good day---Venkat Viswanathan