Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Totty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:46:45 -0500
Recently, I installed Norton's Internet Security 2005 and Norton System Works 2005.  I've used Norton's stuff for 20 years and been very pleased.  However, after this new installation it seems my computer has slowed down too much -- in booting, in opening Outlook Express, downloading mail, and more.  I'm wondering if new, higher levels of security are driving this slowdown.

Also, I used to be able to leave my computer on standby and resume a session the next day.  Now, invariably when I do that I find my connection to the mail server impossible to re-establish unless I reboot.

(Life was more fun when we didn't have to be so careful!)

Anyone else having similar experience?  Any suggestions?

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal