Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:42:45 -0500
Hi Phil,

In case you don't have the info,
here is some  Sony DVD RW DRU 530a
http://reviews.digitaltrends.com/review/1102/sony-dru-530a-review
 From what I can see ,this burner will not burn dual layer media,
so you'll have to get one that specifies it does.
Changing format,most likely will keep the menus intact,but it all depends on the
program you're using.It should tell you in the manual.
Most DVD players will play several different formats.
The menus might look slightly different,but it should work.

Peter E

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Double layer DVD
From: Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 19-Jan-2009 9:59:48 PM

  I have been working on burning video files to DVD. One project I have
saved on my HD is just over 8 gb and I really don't want to split it.
I have a Sony DVD RW DRU 530a drive and am wondering if I can use the
dual layer media or if it requires a special burner.
  I am burning in DVD format (as opposed to mpeg, etc.) with menu and
chapters pages. If I use another format, will it still play in a
typical DVD player with menus intact?

  Thanks,
-Phil Williams-

                      visit our download web page at: